We hope that you have had the opportunity to enjoy one of the concerts in the Broadstone Music Series.
Apart from coming to our events, there are other ways in which friends and supporters of Broadstone Music Series can help us. As with all performing arts organisations in the UK, we have to survive on a tight budget. As well as the concerts, we are also building an education programme of Masterclasses and workshops for young musicians that we hope to eventually extend to local community musicians. All this costs money.
To help us continue and develop this work, your financial or other support would be very much welcomed. All donors are acknowledged in the Broadstone Music Series programmes and, as such, including your name (or company) would be a deserved tribute to your belief in the enrichment & fostering of the highest quality musical education and performance opportunities in the community.
Your donation can be small or large. Examples of what such sponsorship can enable are given below. But also talk to us on 01202 602336 – or contact us – if you want more information or have other specific ideas for supporting the Broadstone Music Series.
How you might sponsor Broadstone Music Series:
- £10 would help cover programme & poster printing costs
- £20 would meet all printing costs for one concert
- £30 would help cover light refreshments at a Sunday concert
- £50 would allow for us to offer wine at a Saturday concert, or help pay for the use of the venue
- £100 upwards can sponsor a recitalist
- Sponsorship for a whole event or concert varies between £150 & £500.
Any donation cheques should be payable to “Poole Society for Young Musicians” and sent to the Treasurer Nicky Nicholas, 198 West Way, Broadstone, Dorset. Any enquiries please use the contact form.