Our next concert is our annual Christmas affair. With mince pies and the smell of mulled wine, is there another concert more civilised? (Actually it will be non-alcoholic punch – still!) .
Join us at Broadstone Methodist Church,
Friday 16th December
£3 students & children.
Conductors Lynton Atkinson & Dougie Scarfe
The Broadstone Music Series orchestra, consisting of local professional and young musicians. Before the concert there will be more music from more young musicians from 6:45.
The concert aims to raise money to support the projects and concerts due to be held in 2017.
This year sees classical favourites from the repertoire for all to enjoy, including:
- Tchaikovsky Nutcracker suite highlights.
- Haydn cello concerto in C major 1st movement ,
cellist Lauren Hardyman,
- Corelli Christmas concerto,
- excerpts from Messiah including audience participation of Hallelujah chorus.
- O Holy night.
- Vocal soloists from London Music colleges.
This is one of our most popular concerts of the year so make sure that you get your tickets in advance.
For more details email email@example.com or call 01202 695773 or from Hintons on the Broadway, Broadstone.